Stage Payment Types
Cost Based Mortgages
BuildStore’s unique cost based mortgages provide guaranteed stage payments based on your build costs, either before or after each stage of works, depending on your payment schedule – even when there has been no uplift in the value of works completed. This way you will have certainty in your budget, and peace of mind knowing you’ll have the cash you need, when it’s needed.
If you’ve chosen an off-site manufactured building system like a timber frame, SIPs or ICF where you may be required to pay for your system in full before it even leaves the factory, a cost based mortgage ensures you’ll have the cash to meet your supplier’s payment terms. What’s more, as a cash buyer you can take advantage of the best deals and time restricted offers on materials.
- Borrow up to 95% of your plot and build costs
- Guaranteed Stage payments in arrears or advance
- A mortgage tailored to suit your payment schedule
- Interest only payments available during the build
- Only pay interest on the money you draw down
- Access to a range of exclusive mortgages and lenders
- Stay in your current home until your new one is complete to avoid unnecessary upheaval during the build
- Avoid delays onsite with the money to pay for your bills on time
- Access to the best deals on materials as a cash buyer
- Avoid delays caused by the valuer visiting site before mortgage funds are released
- Control of your budget and peace of mind