Self Build Course
- EventSelf Build Course
- LocationNSBRC, Swindon
- Dates 26th - 28th September 2020
The centre holds the Self Build Course every couple of months which is specially designed for keen self builders. Delivered over 3 days (Saturday - Monday), the course covers 11 topics in total and the informal workshops make use of the superb practical exhibits available in the centre to provide attendees with a level of knowledge which guarantees their projects will go more smoothly.
It is really ideal for those who are looking to embark or indeed have already started a self build or renovation project as it will give you a real grounding and knowledge of each aspect of self building.
- Budgeting and finance
- Finding and evaluating land
- Design and specification
- Building systems and construction methods
- Planning permission and permitted development
- Building regulations
- Trades, contracts and tendering
- Project management and site set up
- Eco legislation
- Eco design, planning and management
- Internal services
I have learned more in three days than I would have done in years on my own.
|26th - 28th September 2020||NSBRC, Swindon||£395 inc VAT per person|
|31st October - 2nd November 2020||NSBRC, Swindon||£395 inc VAT per person|