Marketing Intern (3-6-month temporary contract)
Job Location : Livingston
With over two decades’ industry experience, BuildStore is a leading provider of self build, custom build, renovation and conversion financial products and services in the UK. With a range of services including research and land acquisition, financial advice, project guidance and inspiration, BuildStore offers comprehensive solutions tailored to individual funding requirements, providing clients with peace of mind when it comes to what’s most important to them: building their dream home.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our company for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn Marketing Intern to join our busy team in Livingston on a temporary basis (3-6 months).
This internship will offer the right candidate the opportunity to gain marketing skills in a nurturing and supportive environment.
At Buildstore, marketing underpins everything we do, from generating leads through to supporting internal teams and trade partners. The Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced financial services environment across a multitude of channels and marketing disciplines.
- Support the Marketing Team with projects
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns and support the Marketing Team with the creation of monthly reports
- Perform research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. scheduling social media posts and posting website updates)
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Contribute to any other marketing initiative as required
- Help the Marketing Team with the planning and organisation of events
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Previous work experience advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Willingness to learn
- Passionate about marketing
Reporting to the Head of Group Marketing
Office/home working hybrid at the moment