Job Location : Livingston
With over two decades’ industry experience, BuildStore is a leading provider of self build, custom build, renovation and conversion financial products and services in the UK. With a range of services including research and land acquisition, financial advice, project guidance and inspiration, BuildStore offers comprehensive solutions tailored to individual funding requirements, providing clients with peace of mind when it comes to what’s most important to them: building their dream home.
A fantastic role has arisen at our company! We are looking for a commercially-minded and dynamic Marketing Manager to join our busy team in Livingston.
At Buildstore, marketing is about understanding our target audience — and building awareness of the unique benefits our products and services can offer. We’re looking for a dynamic, commercially-minded and creative Marketing Manager who is has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing multiple projects and competing priorities. The Marketing Manager will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, and will work within deadlines and changing needs. If you think you have the skills and experience to thrive in this role, we want to hear from you.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Create, design and implement digital, social media and eCRM campaigns aimed at acquiring, nurturing and converting leads.
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Deliver marketing reports aimed at identifying ROI, challenges and opportunities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
Reporting to the Head of Group Marketing
Office/home working hybrid at the moment