Mortgage Helpdesk Assistant
Job Location : Livingston
The Sales Support Telephony Team is an important team at the very forefront of BuildStore Mortgage Services. The team deals with all new direct enquiries via every channel in the business. They are a proactive team who are knowledgeable, professional and flexible with an ability to spot potential solutions for clients whilst offering excellent client service in this fast-paced environment.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
The main objective of the role is to collate information from clients and arrange an introductory call with a mortgage advisor. Following the introductory call, the Team will then remain in touch with the client until the client is ready to apply for their Mortgage, and at which time they will then book qualified appointments with Specialist Advisors.
Every enquiry is precious and the Sales Support Telephony Team must maximise opportunities from every enquiry as well as keeping in touch with clients, until ready to proceed, and building a pipeline of future potential business.
THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Build and maintain knowledge of the Company, specialist self-build finance and mortgage criteria.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Follow team processes with a high level of accuracy
- Proactively keep in touch with clients until ready to proceed
- Planning and organising workload effectively to meet client expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ensuring contact with clients is clear, professional and fully updated on systems
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly objectives & KPIs as set by your Manager
- Maximise cross-sale opportunities across the business
- Ensure client data, is dealt with, securely & accurately in line with company standards and General Data Protection Regulation.
Being part of the Sales Support Telephony Team demands a degree of flexibility with working hours and tasks to fit business needs. (37.5 hours worked on a rota basis across opening times of) Monday to Thurs 8.30 am to 7 pm, Friday 8.30 am to 5 pm and Saturday 9 am to 1 pm) Saturday is generally 1 in 3
The individual will report to the Sales Support Telephony Team Leader with no direct reports.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
£19,000 - £21,000 depending on skills and experience.