Specialist finance adviser (Short term & Development Finance)
Job Location : Home-based nationwide, though you can work out of our offices in Livingston or Swindon, if you prefer.
BuildLoan, part of the BuildStore Group, is the UK's largest Self Build, Custom Build, Renovation and Conversion mortgage specialist. A unique, vibrant company, looking to grow its Short-Term Finance team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, tenacious, ambitious, enthusiastic and driven individual, to join our award-winning Bridging and Development Finance Department.
You will liaise with clients and external brokers to fully understand their development projects and then source the best short-term funding solution, where a standard residential mortgage or commercial loan is not suitable. Level 3 Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice (CeMap) would be advantageous, but is not essential.
The suitable candidate will have 2 years’ experience and knowledge of Short-term / Development finance.
Key result areas:
- Achievement of monthly key performance indicators.
- Achieve and exceed income targets.
Successful candidates will have the required experience along with a professional approach and a flexible positive attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong industry sector. You will:
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- be driven, ambitious and show a willingness to go the extra mile in order to achieve and exceed targets.
- demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines, work independently and have strong analytical skills.
- have the ability to work under pressure, multi-task, digest information and respond accordingly
- be responsible for new sales enquiries and manage a database of ongoing enquiries to secure sales.
- maintain relationships with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- complete fact finds to identify clients’ requirements and provide the most appropriate solutions for the project.
- work closely with lenders to ensure strong relationships are maintained.
- assist with processing of application to help ensure timely completion of cases.
You will earn a share of every deal you close, giving a c£50k+ OTE and an uncapped earnings potential.