- Job title
- Mortgage Adviser
Here at BuildStore, we specialise in the exciting world of self-build and renovation. You may have recently seen the TV series from Grand Designs: The Street which showcases the largest custom build site in the UK with permission for 1900 homes. This is a site that we are proud to be involved in alongside many more within the UK. Due to expansion, we are looking for experienced mortgage advisers to join our growing team.
This job will be different from many on the market due to the specialist element of the role. Every build and every customer will be completely different and if you want to experience one of the most niches markets in the UK this could be the job for you! You will be given full training and support whilst continuing to offer customers advice on ‘Buy to Lets’ and normal residential mortgages throughout your training.
You will be responsible for your advice and compliance which will be supported by the Mortgage Advice Bureau. You will have a team of admin staff that will work with you to collect appropriate paperwork ready for case submission.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Give appropriate mortgage advice and recommendations to a broad range of clients over the phone
- Manage and keep up to date with all compliance activities as set out by the Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Attend events and shows to educate the public and gain leads about our company
- Self-Generate leads through an extensive customer base
- Work closely with admin staff to ensure a fantastic customer journey for all clients
- A top performer in current role
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
- Experience in dealing with complex cases requiring research
- Multi-lender background
- CeMap qualified
- Experience of working from home
- Telephony experience
- Mortgage Adviser: 3 years (Preferred)
Hours of Work
37.5 per week including weekends and one evening per week
Flexible working options available including work from home
£25-40K based on experience plus bonus